School Age Child Care
SAC offers a variety of activities to channel children’s energies into positive growing experiences. SAC will focus on the following goals for your child:
1. To develop new friendships and work
together in cooperative group situations.
2. To gain respect for themselves, others and property.
3. To develop self-confidence.
4. To provide a safe, caring, trusting and
relaxed environment conducive to fun and
5. To provide trained, caring and respectful
staff who understand the importance of a
stable setting that meets the developmental
needs of children.
|Contact: Janeen Wingert|