Fillmore Central Community Education Job Posting
Part-Time Youth Enrichment Coordinator (Up to 15 hours per week)
Youth Enrichment Coordinator who wants to make a difference in children’s lives. If you are enthusiastic, fun, knowledgeable, talented, creative, positive, and enjoy coordinating and planning events, apply to join our team.
- Under the direction of the Community Education Director, the Coordinator is responsible for improving and growing program offerings as well as management of all youth enrichment programing and activities for children 6 months to 18 years old
- Be able to communicate effectively via email, phone and in person with various groups, families and parents, and have strong organizational and operational skills
- Development of year round programs, events, calendars, and schedules and vendor partnerships
- Work closely with the Community Education Director to create promotional materials, adhering to all Fillmore Central protocols, procedures and policies
- Other duties as directed by supervisor
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task
- Ability to take direction and execute appropriately
- Outgoing personality with team player mentality
- High degree of integrity
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills and ability to connect with people
- Above average organizational skills
- Strong team-building skills
Interested candidates send a letter of interest, resume and a copy of transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can be obtained at any Fillmore Central School Office or at http://www.fillmorecentral.k12.mn.us
Fillmore Central ISD #2198 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
Position open until filled.