Thursday, May 24th, 2018
- Attention 6th graders – anyone interested in athletics/activities at the high school will need to have a sports physical before practice starts. Olmsted Medical Center will be offering discounted sports physicals on Saturday, June 2nd and Saturday, August 4th from 9-11:30 am at the Sports Medicine & Athletic Performance Building in Rochester for $25. These can also be performed by your family doctor. Paperwork can be found on our school website under Activities-Extra Curricular Fees and Forms. Thanks
- The Yearbooks have arrived – we have a limited number of books left at $17/book. Yearbooks will be distributed soon, please make sure your library books and lunch accounts are up to date – thanks!
- All library books are due this week. Please show your responsibility and turn them in on time. Please send any returned books back each morning this week. And remember Libraries Rock, so keep reading this summer and use your public libraries.
- Students – please check lost & found for items belonging to you – items will be donated soon!
- Attention students who take healthy snack, the healthy snack options may change as the school year winds down. As snack choices run out, they will be crossed off the sheet you fill out. If the item you select is no longer available and you have not chosen a different snack option, one will be chose for you. Thank you.
- Summer Rec & Camp registrations have to be turned in this week! To determine staff and transportation needs all summer rec and summer camp registrations are due now.
- The 5/6th Bike Trip and Kindergarten Field Trips are today.
- Happy Birthday today to Joseph Stevens!
Toasted Cheese Sandwich or BBQ Riblet Sandwich
Streamed Green Beans
Fruit and Veggie Bar