Friday, April 21st, 2017
- The 5/6th Spring Band/Music Concert will be on Thursday, May 18th at 2 pm and 7 pm in the Stage Gym at the Fillmore Central Elementary.
- 6th graders interested in participating in football, volleyball, cross country, cheerleading or dance next year as 7th graders, please sign up in the office by this Friday, April 21st. Thanks.
- Attention 6th graders: OMC Sports Medicine will be offering $25 sports physicals at their Rochester location on Saturday, June 24th and Saturday, August 5th from 9-11:30 am. All incoming 7th graders interested in participating in a sport next year must have a physical.
4. Area businesses have donated items to reward each student when you reach 700 reading steps. If you have not reached your goal of 700 steps, you will want to keep reading so you can reach your goal and claim your prize! More information will be shared in each classroom.
- 6th graders interested in Summer Strength and Agility – reminder that registration forms are due soon – please turn in to Mr. Mensink.
- Summer Rec Registrations are due May 12th.
7. Happy Birthday today to Gemma Wahl and to Bobbi Nelsen, Myleigh Scheevel and Sam McHan this weekend!
Corn Dog or Lemon Herb Chicken